Our Intellectual property rights
We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights in and to this website and all technical infrastructure relating to it.
Access to and use of this website
In accessing any part of this website, you agree:
- Not to use this website in such a way that disrupts, interferes with or restricts the use of this website by other users;
- not to upload, display or transmit any materials through this website which are false, offensive, defamatory, threatening, obscene, unlawful or which infringe the rights of any other person anywhere in the world;
- not to reverse engineer, decompile, copy or adapt any software or other code or scripts forming part of this website or attempt to transmit to or via this website any information that contains a virus, worm, trojan horse or other harmful or disruptive component; and
not to change, modify, delete, interfere with or misuse data contained on this website and entered by or relating to any third party user of this website.
- Materials contained in this website may be viewed for personal use or internal circulation within your organisation provided that no trade mark, copyright or other proprietary notices contained in or appearing on such material are removed in whole or in part.
Materials contained in this website may not otherwise be copied, reproduced or redistributed in whole or in part without our prior written consent. In particular it must not be reproduced or exploited for commercial gain. All other rights are reserved and users must seek our permission before making any other use of material contained in this website.
Whilst we use reasonable efforts to include accurate, complete and current (as of the date posted) information on this website, we do not warrant that the content herein is accurate, complete, current or free of technical or typographical error.
Further, information provided is given as at the date of release and as such may no longer be up to date. It is your responsibility to verify any information before relying on it. We reserve the right to amend and or update information contained within this website without prior notice.
This website was designed and built by The Web Kitchen exclusively for Lamar Development.
Exclusions and limitations of liability
This website has been prepared with the aim of providing information about Lamar Development, its products and services.
Owing to the nature of the internet we cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to users. You should ensure that you have appropriate protection against viruses and other security arrangements in place whilst using the Internet.
Although every reasonable effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website was accurate at the time of publication, it is subject to variation at any time without notice and we do not give any warranty that any such information will be accurate or complete at any particular time or at all.
This website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. Where you rely on any information or other material contained in it, you do so entirely at your own risk and you accept that all warranties, conditions and undertakings, express or implied, whether by common law, statute, trade usage, course of dealings or otherwise in respect of this website are excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We exclude all liability whatever, to the fullest extent permitted by law, in respect of any loss or damage resulting or arising from any non-availability or use of this website or of any other website linked to it, or from reliance on the contents of this website or any material or content accessed through it.
Our website may contain links to other websites. Please note that we have no control of websites outside of this one. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy. Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.
Company Information, Jurisdiction and Disputes
If you supply personal details to us through this website then you consent to our maintaining, recording, holding and using such personal data in accordance with the details in this policy.
Lamar Development (“Lamar”, “We”, “Our”) are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
This policy describes how we collect, store, share and make use of the personal information you give the company when you use this website.
When used in this policy:
‘Personal information’ is defined as any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
Personal information we collect about you
When you submit an enquiry via the website, we collect your name and email address with your consent. We use this information to contact you in response to your specific enquiry.
This website does not collect any other information about you.
Who we share your personal information with
If necessary in order to answer your enquiry, we may share your personal information with:
- Companies within the Lamar Development group of companies;
- Third parties we use to help deliver our products and/or services to you;
- Other third parties we use to help us run our business (e.g. marketing agencies or website hosts).
To deliver services to you, it is sometimes necessary for us to share your personal information outside the UAE, e.g.:
- With your and our service providers located outside the UAE;
- If you are based outside the UAE;
- Where there is an international dimension to the services we are providing to you.
- These transfers are subject to special rules under UAE data protection law.
If you would like further information please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ below).
You may have the following rights in relation to your personal information:
- Access – The right to request access to your personal data. This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it;
- Rectification– The right to require us to correct any mistakes in your personal information;
- Erasure – The right to require us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it – in certain situations;
- Restriction of processing – The right to require us to restrict processing of your personal information—in certain circumstances (e.g. if you contest the accuracy of the data);
- Data Portability – The right to receive the personal information you provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or transmit that data to a third party – in certain situations;
- Objection – The right to object: at any time to your personal information being processed for direct marketing (including profiling); in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information (e.g. processing carried out for the purpose of our legitimate interests).
- Withdraw Consent – The right to withdraw consent where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out prior to you withdrawing your consent.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please email us and;
- Provide us with enough information to identify you (e.g. your full name, address);
- Provide us with proof of your identity and address (e.g. a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill); and
- Let us know which right you want to exercise and the information to which your request relates.
- How to Contact Us
Cookies being used on this site
This website only uses non-essential cookies that are necessary for the site to function correctly.